Jelly Bean 4.1.2 for the original Samsung Galaxy Note | Download and Instructions : SamMobile has a leak of 4.1.2 for the Original Galaxy Note. Be aware that this is a testing version, and may not be up to release standards. Known issues are the lack of S-Pen features. but if still you are upto grabbing the update then the list of enhancements and what is working is a good read though. also we have listed full details for the update.
Some of the Enhancements in the new Jelly Bean Update:
- Android 4.1.2 – Build JZO54K
- Buttery Smooth Performance & Great Stability (Thanks to Project Butter)
- Multi-View (Multi Windows Multitasking, same as in Note II)
- Multi-View can also be disabled
- Page Buddy
- Notification Panel can now be customized
- New Additions in Notification Panel
- Smart Rotation (Screen Display adjusts to your angle of sightings)
- Continues Input in Samsung Keyboard (Like Swipe or Android 4.2 Keyboard)
- Samsung’s Cloud services
- Direct Call, Smart Stay and Pop-up Play Features
- New Widgets From the Galaxy S III
- 2 Home screen modes
- New Notifications bar
- Google Now
This is a PRE-RELEASE version not official from KIES.
As this is a PRE-RELEASE firmware so expect some minor bugs.
Android Version: 4.1.2 – JZO54K (Jelly Bean)
Build Date: 20th November 2012
- Unzip the file
- Open Odin 3.04 (Get it from HERE)
- Restart phone in download mode (Home+power+vol down)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a yellow sign in Odin
- Add CODE_N7000XXLSA_549786_REV02_user_low_ship.tar.md5 to PDA
- Add MODEM_N7000XXLSA_REV_05_CL1222228.tar.md5 to PHONE
- Add CSC_OXA_N7000OXALSA_549786_REV02_user_low_ship.tar.md5 to CSC
- Make sure re-partition NOT ticked
- Start flash, sit back and wait a few minutes.
[ source : Sammobiles ]