Jelly Bean 4.1.2 for the original Samsung Galaxy Note | Download and Instructions : SamMobile has a leak of 4.1.2 for the Original Galaxy Note. Be aware that this is a testing version, and may not be up to release standards. Known issues are the lack of S-Pen features. but if still you are upto grabbing the update then the list of enhancements and what is working is a good read though. also we have listed full details for the update.
Some of the Enhancements in the new Jelly Bean Update:
– Android 4.1.2 – Build JZO54K
– Buttery Smooth Performance & Great Stability (Thanks to Project Butter)
– Multi-View (Multi Windows Multitasking, same as in Note II)
– Multi-View can also be disabled
– Page Buddy
– Notification Panel can now be customized
– New Additions in Notification Panel
– Smart Rotation (Screen Display adjusts to your angle of sightings)
– Continues Input in Samsung Keyboard (Like Swipe or Android 4.2 Keyboard)
– Samsung’s Cloud services
– Direct Call, Smart Stay and Pop-up Play Features
– New Widgets From the Galaxy S III
– 2 Home screen modes
– New Notifications bar
– Google Now
This is a PRE-RELEASE version not official from KIES.
As this is a PRE-RELEASE firmware so expect some minor bugs.
Android Version: 4.1.2 – JZO54K (Jelly Bean)
Build Date: 20th November 2012
– Unzip the file
– Open Odin 3.04 (Get it from HERE)
– Restart phone in download mode (Home+power+vol down)
– Connect phone and wait until you get a yellow sign in Odin
– Add CODE_N7000XXLSA_549786_REV02_user_low_ship.tar.md5 to PDA
– Add MODEM_N7000XXLSA_REV_05_CL1222228.tar.md5 to PHONE
– Add CSC_OXA_N7000OXALSA_549786_REV02_user_low_ship.tar.md5 to CSC
– Make sure re-partition NOT ticked
– Start flash, sit back and wait a few minutes.
[ source : Sammobiles ]